Saturday, September 10, 2011

what a 1.99 can do for a little girl




Avery saw this finger paint and wanted it more than anything..
I though, eh, for a 1.99, I'll make her little wish come true.
I forgot to think that she'd need paper, and probably something to put the paper on
to save my kitchen table. I'd have used newspaper if we got the paper....but the plastic
mat that we found actually has come in handy a lot!
It is one messy mess when we get it out....and to make my nerves be able to
stand bright red, yellow, green & blue paint, my undivided attention is needed.
So Avery & I spend our late mornings when Jax is napping finger painting
works of art.
We're learning the letter "A". How to draw it and what it sounds like.
I think I'm just going to work on her name, and this finger
paint is the best way to keep her attention span in learning it.
She's such a sponge!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com