Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dance the night away

How is it that my girl is old enough to take dance classes????!
I missed the first part of class, so when I got there they were getting ready for treats
(which is probably going to be her favorite part).
All I know is she looks ADORABLE in a leotard & tutu.
Hopefully these classes will bring some grace to our clumsy girl...
she is constantly tripping over nothing...not watching where she's going and running into things.
Kinda reminds of her aunty Ray-Ray....






2 comments:

The Ottley's said...

Oh so adorable!!! Love the cheesy grin! :) What a happy girl!

Luke & Brittney said...

How adorable! That bottom left picture looks just like her auntie Ray-Ray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com