Thursday, September 22, 2011

What's the number to poison control??

This little man gets into
EVERYTHING.
His last and biggest mess happened Saturday.
Imagine my sweet husband waking up earrrrrrrly with the kiddos,
letting me sleep in.
I wake up a couple hours later.
Walk down stairs.
Look at my coffee table, covered in pink gel nail polish.
Then look at my 2 day old, brand new leather couches to see
more pink nail polish, this time, a hand print is visible.
I inhale loudly, yelling for Scott.
To which I hear, "I know!"
Then I look at my sweet baby boy, and his entire mouth is
covered in pink nail polish.
Scott is trying to get it off the baby, kitchen floor, coffee table and couch
all at the same time.
Then we figure, okay, we don't know how much he's eaten.
Should we call poison control?
What is the number to poison control?
AHHHHHHHH.
We called, they said it happens all the time, just try to have him
drink lots of fluids.
Which for this particular little man, means nurse. all. day.
We put him in the tub and scrubbed, but this nail polish isn't normal nail polish,
so soap and warm water and a little scrubbing just isn't doing it.
His breath smelled like nail polish all day.
I didn't think to take pictures until the end of the day at dinner time,
when most of it was off, luckily.
Maybe mommies just shouldn't sleep in??
Little man, is thisjust a sign of things to come??
Avery, did you open the nail polish bottle???
So many questions unanswered....




2 comments:

Rachael F said...

Holy cow! I'm guessing he's ok since I just saw you today?! Oh man, how are your new couches...

Jaclyn said...

Macey smeared a whole bottle of vasiline on my brand new (as in less than 1 week old) couch when she was 2. It did come out. And I spilt nail polish on our carpet and Chem Dry cleaners was able to get it out with no problem. Don't you just love kids, they keep us on our toes:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com