Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas decorating...

We decorated our Christmas tree this year for Family Home Evening...
(to read about what that is, go here).
Since we're leaving to go home (yipeeeeee!!!) in a couple of weeks, we
decided we wanted our house to still have the homey Christmas feel, so 
we decorated a little earlier than usual.
Christmas is getting to be so much fun with our little family.
I love watching Avery's face when she's learning about new things and
she was so excited to help decorate the Christmas tree. 
All day, she'd say to anyone who'd listen..."When my daddy gets home from school,
we're going to decorate my Christmas tree!"
Jax had his fun thinking that we had a bunch of balls to play with, he's such
a little man! If he sees anything that resembles a ball, he's all over it.
Avery patiently brought Scott each ornament, one by one..
good to know she can be patient if she feels like it!


"This whole box of balls is for meeeee!"


Balls hanging from a tree??? Too tempting!


Magic.






I love his toothy grin...but I hate how big he looks in this picture!

Caught him saying his first official word...BALL!

He tries to squish his massive head through that crack multiple times a day!

1 comment:

Amanda Jane said...

How festive and fun! I love your glittery "JOY" so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com