Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2011

 Halloween was so fun this year dressing up my babes! 
This was the first year that Avery has really understood that it's Halloween
and what she gets to do for it, so all day she talked about going 
trick-or-treating. Having kids on the holidays is so fun, we love it!
We went to our ward's Halloween party, but didn't stay very long.
It was outside with a fire pit which was fun to cook hot dogs
and marshmallows, but not fun trying to keep Avery out of.
Jax fell asleep on the way there...so he was grumpy and we didn't stay very long.
But look at those cheeks, I kiss them all day long...maybe a little too much 
since he's started pushing my face away, sad, huh!
Then on Halloween, we went to the Botanical Gardens by our house with 
Katie and Logan. They had a little trick-or-treating, story time and crafts.
The kids had fun, and Avery and Logan look too cute holding hands all dressed up.
We stayed in our townhouse community to 
trick-or-treat. I love that I don't have to worry about safety here! Avery got waaaay too much candy!
And then we skyped with my family because it's my mom's birthday
and she wanted to see her grandbabies! 
Can you guess what Jax's favorite treat is??? He's obsessed with suckers....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!














2 comments:

The Ottley's said...

Oh my holy cutness! You take the BEST pictures! I'm glad to see things are going well in Nebraska!

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! What cute costumes both of your kids had!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com