Sunday, November 27, 2011

November

This month is almost over and I've only blogged once! Sorry family! We've had a pretty low key past few weeks, I swear my kids have gotten sick every Tuesday or Wednesday this month, it's been crazy! And they can never both get sick at the same time. One or the other will have whatever virus for a few days and then as soon as one is feeling better, the other has it. So we've been stuck at home a lot. Thank goodness for Hulu, Netflix and Play Dough. I also don't have a working computer anymore, so until mine is fixed, I have to use Scott's whenever I get the chance.  We are counting down the days to get away from anything that has to 
do with Law School. This semester has been the hardest so far, Scott has been
so busy with school and work, but we're so proud of him 
and can't wait to have him all to ourselves for a few weeks
and spend time with our families!

Pictures of our sick days....Avery wanted to ''be happy", so she tried her hardest to look
like she was being happy for the pictures, poor girl.



Jax hardly never falls asleep without being nursed or rocked by me, so when
I saw him all cuddled up with his daddy, I knew he really wasn't feeling good.




1 comment:

The Ottley's said...

Oh they look miserable! Poor babes... Okay let's be honest- MOM! Hope they start feeling better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com