Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011


This Easter was a lot of fun!
It was Jaxy's first Easter, the first Easter that Avery somewhat
understood, and it was our first Easter away from home!
I LOVE teaching Avery about Jesus Christ.
She's such a sponge, and sometimes when she's really
paying attention...she gives me the feeling that she really does know
Him, it's amazing. I'm so lucky to have the
opportunity to teach my children of the Savior.
I feel like its a huge responsibility to have them grow up
in a home where they are taught something about the Gospel everyday
& Easter is a perfect time to teach them.
We watched 'The Testament' & even though it was a little scary
to Avery (there's thunder & lightening), in her little 2 year old
way, she understood that what happened to
Jesus was sad, but there is a happy ending.
She's so smart and insightful.
I feel so blessed to have the knowledge and testimony
of Jesus Christ, and I am so thankful for the Atonement
and the sacrifice He made for us.
And of course, the Easter bunny came to our house
and left easter eggs & a few goodies for them.
We missed the traditional Easter egg hunts with our families,
but got to have one here in our little neighborhood!

Highlights of our Easter:















BEST Easter pics!








2 comments:

The Ottley's said...

I just LOVE the color yellow! What a great choice for your family!

Audra said...

I love how you were all color coordinated for Easter! Loving the blog pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com