Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Holy Moly! How did this happen??


My sweet little boy is half a year old!
We can't believe how fast this is going, we just want him to stay little and sweet!


We just got him to sit up like this on his own in the past couple of days, and he's getting so good at it!
Jax LOVES remotes, phones, the computer...pretty much everything that mommy has.
We had to replace my phone because his slobbery little self broke the microphone!
He loves to be held, especially if you're standing up and bouncing, its his favorite!
He just started saying, dadadadadadadad and making all sorts of new
noises.
He ADORES his big sister & loves watching other little kiddos too.
Jax still sleeps with me every night, we gotta get him out of this habit...
except I kinda love it.
He also is still nursing like a champ! I'm pretty proud
of myself for keeping him alive on my producing milk alone, I
met my goal of 6 months, and we're still going strong! YAY!
We haven't started him on anything else, I've decided
to wait until he isn't satisfied with nursing alone...it'll probably happen pretty soon.
Jax is the sweetest baby, he smiles & flirts with anyone who'll pay
attention to him.
His eyes are still SO blue. Crossing my fingers that they stay!
LOVE YOU JAXY POOOOO!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com