Saturday, April 2, 2011

They better be back in at least 3 months...or else.

"Nana & Pepe" or
"Cram-ma & Cram-pa"
(take your pick)
came to visit us last week!




They ended up getting here a day later then expected due
to 'wind & dust', but luckily my babies are still too young to know the difference.
I was a little afraid that Avery would have a melt down since I
had been talking it up all day:
"Avery, no fits, Nana & Pepe will be here today"
"Avery, you better be nice in the store, Nana & Pepe are coming today"
"Avery, you need to take a nap so you're a happy girl when Nana & Pepe
get here tonight"
"8 more hours, 3 more hours.... until Nana & Pepe are here!"
You get the idea.
I wonder when miss Avery will have a concept of time, not that
I want it to happen anytime soon! :)
We went to Winter's Quarters, the Zoo, Cheesecake Factory
and hung out for 6 days, it was awesome!
I'm still waiting on pics that my mom took with her camera,
she was always prepared for a photo shoot!
I made sure that they knew I am expecting another visit soon,
ahem
that pretty much goes for every member of my family.
They too should be able to enjoy the hot, humid, cricket, mosquito infested
mid-west summer that I will be experiencing again in a few
short months!




1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

I am SO not looking forward to the summer here! Nice that your mom and dad got to visit. Cannot believe that you have been out there for so long and that Jax is already 6 months. Stop the clocks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com