Friday, May 20, 2011

{Conked Out}


Don't I miss the days where I could sleep this hard, for as long as I wanted?!
I love that Jax can sleep so soundly while being held, and that he L.O.V.E.S cuddling and being loved on all the time...but I also hate that he STILL can't sleep through the night.
He's never slept through a whole night in his 7 months of life.
This week, a miracle happened. He slept for 6 hours straight (for one night)... but then the same routine of being up every couple of hours to eat and refusing to be in his bassinet happened.
I'm running out of energy from no sleep & constant feedings. We thought by now he'd be
able to do it...AH!
Good thing we REALLY love this clingy, needy, adorable, little baby.





I mean, just look at those big, soft cheeks and that slobber!

1 comment:

The Ottley's said...

7 Months? No sleepy through the nighty? I.WOULD.DIE.
Yikes!
I'm holding out for a few more miracles for you!
T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com