Saturday, May 28, 2011

I wish Taylor & I were BFF's in real life....


Maybe it's the way she flips her hair....


Maybe its how much she loves her fans...


Maybe it was the fireworks...



It could be because she played 3 different instruments while
singing on this floating tree...


Maybe it was her 'faster than a blink of an eye' outfit changes...



It's probably because I got THIS close while she
was floating through the crowd on this balcony....


or the confetti & streamers....


It's probably because of the sincere emotion we
feel when she sings her songs...

Or maybe it was:
the ballerinas...
the dancers that told the stories of her songs...
feeling like I was watching a play/movie/concert/broadway show/tv show/lazer light show/ cirque de sole performance all AT. THE .SAME. TIME.
watching her play at least 5 different guitars, ukulele, piano & banjo
Whatever it was...
This night was seriously one of the BEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE.
And I don't care if you're a hater of Taylor Swift.
Seriously, she's so talented.
I'm a fan forever Taylor!!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoo whoo!! Amen! That was such an awesome night, and I am SO glad we went together and not with our husbands who would not have appreciated our teenage regressions haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com