Sunday, May 29, 2011

Good times




We were celebrating a few things last night....
Scott starting his new job...
(we've waited 2 months to celebrate)

Scott being done with his 1st year
(Surprisingly, now that it's over...it did go by pretty fast)

Scott's 1st paycheck
(which is why we've waited 2 months...)


This weekend we planned on finishing painting our bedrooms,
going shopping for a few summer items,
& relaxing.
Instead, Scott found out he has bronchitis & Avery spent
our celebratory night in the ER.
Guess we'll try it again next weekend.


3 comments:

Amanda Jane said...

Oh no! What happened to Avery? I hope she's okay. I'll have to have the girls bring her down a treat.

Luke & Brittney said...

Poor Avery & Scott (and of course, poor Ashley because you end up having to take care of all of them!)!

Unknown said...

Please be kidding me? I can't believe it. We just talked about this! Please let me know if you guys need anything. Give my love to Avery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com