Sunday, May 1, 2011

Playing Together!


Usually when I go downstairs to start laundry,
(or do any house cleaning for that matter....)
Jax will start crying because I'm out of sight &
Avery will just go on doing whatever she's doing.
But on this day...
I caught Jax & Avery playing together while I was starting some laundry
& I'm SO excited.
Hopefully times like these become more frequent.
It's so cute watching them play together.
Avery was really patient showing him the different buttons to
push, and he was loving the attention from her.
And I was loving that I was able to get
a whole bunch of laundry done while they were entertaining each other.









1 comment:

The Boyce's said...

Oh man, I can only imagine what that must've been like! I can't wait for those days...Even tho it'll be several months! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com