Monday, May 30, 2011

Kiddos bedroom make-over.... {PART 1}

We're going on day number 5 of this ''really easy'' project.
Luckily I married a man who enjoys making me happy... and what seems to
make me the most happy is decorating/painting rooms in our
little home.
I still have many plans for their room..but step number 1 was
getting the paint up.
I wanted something that was gender neutral, but not boring.
So I googled lots of ideas & finally after 9 months of going back & forth on ideas,
I decided on neutral paint colors & vertical stripes
to give the room some personality.
I wish I would have taken before pictures...because we hadn't touched a single thing,
well except for ripping out the carpet to expose the hard wood floors & Scott doing a random square of red sample paint, don't ask me why....
Just imagine off white walls with random nails left from the previous owner,
navy blue curtains with a cream/gold curtain rod that we've determined has been hanging since 1965 when the place was built...
& 50 year old dark, blue carpet
It was pretty bad.





TO BE CONTINUED!


2 comments:

Luke & Brittney said...

Looks great so far! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Kathryn M said...

exciting! It's going to look really nice once it's finished, I can tell already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com