Tuesday, January 11, 2011


3 months old!




Wow, since when does 3 months just disappear?
Jax is still the sweetest baby boy I know!
This month was a big one for him.
He got to fly on an airplane & meet all of his family for the first time!
While we were home we learned a few things about Jaxy.
He was a total momma's boy for the first few days,
I knew he loved me, but I got to know exactly how much!
I didn't realize that he has holding positions he prefers, I guess they are natural to me, but
he had everyone learning what he liked pretty quick!
He also started to like laying down, whenever someone would pick him up,
he let us know he wanted to be put back down!
Since we've been home, Jax has started sucking on his hands & wrists
and making the loudest smacking noises, it's so cute!
He notices when I leave a room now, and let's me know he's
waiting impatiently for me!
He has the stiffest legs ever! He stands up and his little head starts bobbling. Or when he's laying down he stretches them out so straight.
He's started drooling like crazy, especially when he's falling asleep.
He farts like an adult, I've had to convince people that it WASN'T me, it's totally him!
He grunts all of the time.
Jaxy, you've turned into a flirty little boy! When he's really excited, he smiles and
looks away and kicks his little legs like crazy!
Jax adores Avery. He stares at her like she is the most amazing thing
he's ever seen! Every time he sees her he smiles, it's so sweet!

WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com