Thursday, January 20, 2011

ELMO LIVE!

We got tickets to the show in Omaha for Christmas!
(thanks Luke & Britt!!)
Avery had a blast, she couldn't take her eyes off of the stage!
She loved dancing and singing all of her favorite songs.
Anytime someone would exit the stage, she'd ask where they went,
like they weren't coming back, but they did!
She had a blast
&
we had awesome seats!



Hi, my name's Avery and I couldn't take my eyes off the stage
for 1 second!



Nope, not even after the 1oth picture. oh well.



I got to eat $6 popcorn!


Stand up & dance....



And sing & clap to my favorite songs! I knew them all!


And don't forget about Jaxy, he got to enjoy the show too!!





Thanks again!!








1 comment:

Luke & Brittney said...

Glad you guys had fun!! Hopefully that stupid little red monster will come this way so Dallace can go see them, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com