Saturday, January 29, 2011

FISHIES!





We just can't seem to stop adding to our family, huh? Scott has pretty much begged to get a dog for the last 3 years. I would love a little puppy, but do I want to potty train a little puppy? No. Do I want to take a little puppy outside for walks in this freezing cold weather? No. Do I want to pick up after another little messy creature? Nope.

So....this is as close to a puppy as Scotty boy is going to get for a while! I love that at the pet store today, he was making it seem like Avery REALLY wanted to take one home...uh huh. But he did get that big old desk sold on craigslist and out of our room, and he did put that bead board up in our kitchen, and he is willing to repaint a room that took us hours to paint, and he does change the poopy diapers when he's home and helps me cook dinner almost every night, even though he's been at school all day long....and I could go on and on about everything he does for me. So getting these two little fishies really isn't going to kill me, especially since he'll be in charge of cleaning out the tank, right? And maybe it'll teach Avery some responsibility with remembering to feed them every day!

Oh and did I mention their names?
NEMO & DOROTHY
Guess who named them! :)
Love my family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com