Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

This year we traveled home to WA for Christmas, which means my
babies got to ride on an airplane for the first time! Traveling
with kids is a little crazy, and airlines like to make
it as difficult as possible, but we made it there and back without
killing ourselves!

We're SO happy we were able to go home this year!
Our grandparents and extended family were finally able to meet baby Jax, and see
how much Avery as grown since we've moved,
which was what I was most excited
about.
And we were able to bless Jax with our families
there.

Spending time with our families & friends, shopping, eating, & sleeping in
while my cool family took care of Avery
was exactly what I needed! Now we're back in
Omaha, and
ready to try to get back to a schedule. Scott starts school
on the 17th, so we have 10 days to have him to ourselves!
And boy to have plans for him! :)




Jax's Blessing Day
December 26, 2010



Jax, you're such a sweet baby boy. We are
SO blessed to have you in our family!


2 comments:

jeannie said...

He is so cute! I'm loving all the updates and I wish I could jump in and squish the little guy! He is adorable!

Luke & Brittney said...

We LOVED seeing you guys and were so sad the trip went by so fast! Dallace kept looking around at your mom's house the other day (for Avery). Hopefully we will get to see you guys again this summer! Jax is too stinkin cute and Avery has turned into such a little girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com