Saturday, January 29, 2011

All about my girly

This girl is my best friend.
I spend more time talking to her then I do with anyone else & I love it!!!
LOVE HER!

Oh this girl of ours. She's hilarious!
The things that come out of her mouth make us laugh on a daily basis. She also has her drama queen moments, pretty much every time we turn into our neighborhood, she has a meltdown and says "NO GO HOME!". Yep, that lasts until we're inside and she's distracted with something else!
She FINALLY has a solid routine for bedtime, yes folks, it's taken us 2 years! She goes to bed with saying I love you to everyone, sleep good, and night night. What a sweetie.
She's become such a good big sister, anytime she sees Jax she'll say in a high pitched baby talk voice "Jax so cute", "Jax good boy", "You happy boy?". She let's us know whenever Jax is crying, she'll stop what she's doing and come and tell me, even if I'm holding him.
She has developed a fear of sounds and the dark. She refuses to go into the kitchen if the lights are off. She says, "Scaly monsker ( scary monster).
That's another thing, she substitutes the letter L for R when she's talking, so funny.
She'll toot and say "what's that?"


Some new phrases that make us laugh are:

"Just go away daddy" when she's on the potty, OH YEAH, she's gone pee-pee a few times YAYAYA. But we're not allowed to watch her, she likes her privacy.

"You/I did it!"

"Daddy schoooo-ullll" Every morning when I go to get her, she lets me know where daddy is.

"I miss Ray-Ray"

"I told you ______" Scott was trying to teach her to hold her breath in the bath tub while she goes under water...she kept swallowing and choking on water, and would say "I told you daddy", like "I told you so!!"

"No talk about it mommy" Like, "I don't want to talk about it mommy"

"LISTEN!!"

If she's naughty and I spank her on the bum, she'll say "No hit Avery"
Or if I move her out of the way, she'll say "No push Avery"

There's a ton more that I'll add when I remember. We're just
so lucky that we have her sweet spirit in our home!
LOVE YOU AVE!










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com