Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snowed in....

We needed to go to an appointment and couldn't open the doors to our car!
Poor little Kia.
Scott had to back it out to where they had started plowing so we could get in.
CRAZY!
I love winter, I like dressing in warm clothes and drinking hot coco.
I think snow is pretty. But I HATE being snowed in. I HATE driving on snowy roads,
especially in a tiny car with my babies.
So, we stay home.
But....we may be getting something to help us out with this
problem pretty soon :)
Until then. I'll hibernate.

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Glad you like it...meeeee NO LIKEY! I would rather be basking in the sun! OK I like it a little and it's growing on me. Maybe someday I'll love it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com